The Rocky Rams Jr Hockey Program is seeking an Equipment Manager for the upcoming 2019/20 season. As the EM, you will be an integral member of the Rocky Rams Hockey Club and work with coaching & management to maintain team equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- set up & tear down of dressing room pre and post games
- maintain team equipment: Sharpen skates, stick work, perform minor fixes, helmet work
- cleaning and laundry throughout the season
- keep an up to date inventory of all equipment & apparel
- maintain an organized and orderly equipment room
- oversee Game-Day interns who will assist in all set-up and clean-up
- begin to develop contacts within the league for the purpose of becoming familiar with away arena regulations and set up requirements.
- coordinate with management to maintain a budget and stocked equipment room.
- assist the Athletic Trainer as required or requested
- assist the Coaching Staff as required or requested
- A background and working knowledge of hockey equipment
- Enthusiasm and commitment to the sport
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Capable of working independently and in a group environment.
- First Aid
- Respect in Sport (an asset but can be provided)
Please forward your cover letter, resume and proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a voluntary position. Only potential applicants will be contacted.