The Rocky Rams Jr Hockey Program is seeking a Statistician for the upcoming 2019/20 season. As the Statistician you will be an integral member of the Rocky Rams Hockey Club and work with the coaching staff and management to collect and analyze player and team stats.
Key responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Set up and take down of Statistician area before and after home games
- Live statistical inputting into provided software
- Providing reports at the end of each period
- Providing end of game report
- Ensuring live scoring is complete within 30 min of end of game
- Export, label and save all game files
- A strong technical understanding of the sport of hockey, including but not limited to rules and referee signals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening and observation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail
- Highly proficient with Mac or PC
- Strong working knowledge of AV equipment and editing programs
This is a voluntary position that requires you to be available for the majority of home and away games. This position could be filled by one or two people. If you are interested in being involved with The Rocky Rams Junior Hockey Program as a Statistician and or Videographer, please forward your cover letter, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only potential applicants will be contacted.